6 Proven Ways to Earn Money Online!
Published – 10/07/2019 10:18 am
The internet is a wealth-creating resource.
The internet has helped to make millions of people who are able to offer products and services via the internet. This site is intended for e-marketers as well as future or home-based entrepreneurs. This site will help you find both ways to make money online and work-at-home resources. Let’s begin with the most popular ways to make money online. These are the six most popular ways to make money online.
E-trading/Ebay Drop-shipping Ecommerce – Buying and Selling
MLM (Multi-level Marketing), and Direct Selling
“Out of the box”
1. E-bay selling – This is the most popular way to make money online. If you can find, make, or channel a product in high demand, it can be extremely profitable. This includes e-books/information and electronics. It is important to outthink your competition. Since the inception of Ebay, thousands have made a profit from the opportunity. To be a successful seller, it’s essential to know the product you are selling. You can also find products on WWB. They have information and tools that will help you to find niche products to sell on Ebay. If you don’t have the budget to create your own storefront, you can visit the Ebay store.
Ebay selling has its drawbacks:
Making a profit by creating / finding a product
It can be time-consuming. Plan to spend 20-30 hours per week.
Market very competitive
2. Drop-shipping- Drop shipping is very similar to the above, but drop-shipping doesn’t require you to move the products. Drop-shipping is a way to work as a third-party. You find vendors who will drop-ship and they deliver the products directly for you. Drop-shipping can save you time and money by not having to run to UPS each month to receive/send shipments. You don’t even have to purchase the product before you can sell it. Simply take the order, give it to the manufacturer, and you will receive a check. Although it sounds simple, it is not. It takes a lot of research to find the best products. To find drop-ship vendors, you’ll need a directory. It will cost anywhere from $55-85, but it will be worth the investment in safety and time. WorldWide is the only vendor directory provider I recommend. They are Ebay certified and have a reputation for being trustworthy. There are many fake drop-ship providers out there trying to make a buck.
Drop-shipping has its drawbacks:
Finding reliable vendors that offer profitable products and willing to work with drop-shippers can be a tedious task.
If you work with a bad vendor, backorders and returns can become a hassle.
3. E-trading is becoming more popular every day. Forex (Foreign Exchange Market), which has a higher turnover than the U.S. equity markets, is currently the largest e-trading marketplace. Foreign currency trading can be very lucrative. It involves both buying and selling currency online. OTC (Over the Counter), or by phone, transactions are possible because there is no central location to trade with the stock and futures markets. Forex offers tutorials and conferences to help you learn how to trade. They also offer novice traders the opportunity to start trading for as low as $25. Forex trading is quick because it doesn’t require you to hold the currency for long before trading. In fact, 85% of currency transactions last less than a week. Forex trading is free from commissions and exchange fees. You can also get “real-time” price quotes. Forex.com provides more information on the currency trading market as well as how to get started.
To make the big bucks, you should have at least $250 invested.
Market fluctuations can be quite unpredictable. You will need to keep yourself updated daily or hourly about economic trends and changes that could cause volatility.
4. MLM and Direct Selling opportunities are, in my opinion, the most under-reported and undervalued income options on the internet. Many of these false and misleading claims regarding products/services, income potential, and the sales associates who work with them are to blame. Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) is a term that describes companies that offer a product or service, and then market it through word of mouth advertising. This means paying independent distributors to sell products, as opposed to paid advertising such as radio, TV, or newspaper. The distributors sell the products and get commissions. However, the majority of the money is made through “referring”, or bringing more distributors in, which then brings in more distributors. It is important to look for established, legitimate companies that have good commission structures. Don’t waste your time or money on “fly-by-night” businesses. Direct Selling is in essence MLM, even though they do their best to differentiate themselves. However, the products that are sold tend to be “higher-ticket” or more costly products. Because you earn higher commissions, direct selling can help you make more money from fewer recruits. These opportunities are available to people who have the desire and motivation to run their own business. Once you have recruited people, you must teach them how to do it. This is called “duplication”, which involves copying the work habits of successful people and teaching others the same. You’ll still get checks even after you retire (which can be anywhere between 2-4 years). Both opportunities require an initial investment to purchase products or start-up kits. If you don’t want to invest between $50-250 in MLMs and $500-2k in Direct Selling, these businesses may not be right for you.
There are so many unknown companies online that it is difficult to know which companies pay real money. Do your research before you pull out your credit card.
MLM’s have a high rate of dropout due to poor training by the recruiter/upline or lack of motivation on the recruits side. So choose your upline carefully as some will recruit you and then leave you behind.
Because of the nature of the products/services offered, direct selling can be a bit more difficult. Selling is more difficult because many people are trying to start a business.
5. We also offer Affiliate programs. Affiliate programs are ideal for people who don’t want or need to sell their product, don’t want people to call them, and/or don’t want a lot of cash. Affiliates are people who promote a company’s products/services by placing banners/ads on their website. Affiliates earn a commission if the company makes a sale through your link or, in some cases, a referral from your site. Affiliate marketing is affordable because 99 percent of companies won’t charge for you to join. You’re bringing in more visitors which leads to increased sales revenue. Affiliates don’t need to have their own website to make money. However, it’s important to do so if you want to attract more people and make more money. Joining a few affiliate programs is key to creating multiple streams of income. That’s how top affiliates make thousands per week.
It can be difficult to find quality affiliate programs. Many companies claim they have the best program.
What’s the point of having traffic if you don’t have any? It is better to actually know how to drive traffic to websites. Affiliates who don’t know how market their programs make a lot of money.
Too little? You need to think outside the box. The best online marketers found a solution or a need for their product/service and made a lot of income. One example: I was on vacation in Colorado years ago and came across an individual who had made millions by simply creating a website/lead capture webpage that surveyed real estate buyers. He explained that the page was basically a questionnaire to collect information about people’s needs, such as their price range and preferred location. He then sold the information to local mortgage companies and agents, after he had received it from the site. Because real estate agents are constantly looking for warm leads, this can be a very lucrative business venture. This can be applied to any business that is looking for leads.
Don’t let drawbacks discourage you!! These strategies are all viable and most widely used online ways to make money. It’s enough to believe you can succeed. Every business has its challenges. We look forward to seeing you at the top!