20 MIN FULL BODY WORKOUT – Beginner Version // No Equipment I Pamela Reif
Published – 09/01/2019 10:12 am
Finally: a workout suitable for BEGINNERS.
What makes this “beginner friendly”?
1. I used BASIC movements, that are not too complicated or hard to perform
2. the workout sequences REPEAT, giving you a chance to get used to the movements & get a better feeling for them
3. a couple of BREAKS. Haha I know you wanted them! The workout sequences are only between 2 or 4 minutes long. Then it’s time to catch a breath!
4. includes warm up exercises
5. includes a cool down sequence in the end
But let’s make this clear: I was still feeling a serious burn in my muscles and I was still sweating ♥︎
This video is super effective and especially the SLOWNESS gives you so much room to perform everything concentrated, thinking of the exact muscles you want to train. The burn was seriously insane for me!