33 KITCHEN HACKS THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOVE COOKING
EASY AND TASTY DINNER RECIPES
Check out a collection of the most simple dishes you can imagine. The first recipe seems a crazy combination of hot and cold… fried ice-cream. You can amaze your friends with this cool dessert. Choose any ice-cream you like and put it in the middle of the two slices of bread. Use any mold you like, for example, glass, and press through the bread. It will avoid the ice-cream leaking. Fry and enjoy it.
Usually, we have two problems: it’s impossible to stop eating mangoes as they are truly delicious and the second problem is that everything becomes sticky around you and you also. In this video, we share an easy way to cut a mango. Mangoes have a large and flat pit in the middle and you need to make two slices on either side of the pit. Now you have two halves with flesh, use the knife to make squares as we show in our tutorial.
If you need to quickly soften butter, heat glass and cover the butter for 5 minutes. You can cook eggs after the expiration date if you have stored them properly. That’s why the best way is to freeze them in an ice cube mold. My favorite breakfast idea is to bake eggs with pumpkin. Yes, it sounds strange but this dish is incredibly delicious and looks cool! It’s the best choice for those people who prefer healthy food.
Find out how to make egg balls wrapped in bacon! It’s a very delicious dish you can cook for dinner to amaze your friends. Firstly, prepare the rice and wrap an egg in rice using a plastic bag. After that take bacon slices and wrap the balls and fry.
00:01 Delicious burger idea
00:25 Fried ice-cream
01:03 How to quickly cut mango
03:02 Crazy delicious egg ideas
07:34 Eggs wrapped in bacon
10:02 Orange coffee
What tool can be used to cut soft foods like cheese or cake?
Cooking is an essential skill that everyone should know. However, it can be a daunting task, especially for those who are new to the kitchen. Fortunately, there are many tips and tricks that can make cooking easier, faster, and more enjoyable. Here are 33 kitchen hacks that will make you love cooking.
1. Use a damp paper towel or cloth under your cutting board to prevent it from slipping.
2. Freeze grated cheese before using it in recipes to prevent it from clumping together.
3. Use dental floss to cut soft foods like cheese or cake.
4. Use a spoon to peel ginger instead of a knife.
5. Keep a small bowl of vinegar near the stove to quickly clean up grease and oil spills.
6. Use a wet pastry brush to brush off excess flour on dough or pastry.
7. Use a muffin tin to make perfectly sized meatballs.
8. Freeze leftover wine in ice cube trays and use it to add flavor to sauces or stews.
9. Use a screwdriver to open tough lids on jars.
10. Use a plastic bag to pipe icing or whipped cream onto desserts.
11. Put a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water to prevent it from boiling over.
12. Use a pizza cutter to easily cut sandwiches and quesadillas into bite-sized portions.
13. Keep a container of baking soda in the fridge to absorb odors.
14. Use a fork to easily shred cooked chicken.
15. Keep a small bowl of vegetable oil near the stove to use for cooking or greasing pans.
16. Use a muffin tin to bake perfectly sized egg cups.
17. Use a coffee grinder to grind whole spices and herbs.
18. Use a cast-iron skillet to make perfectly crispy bacon.
19. Spread peanut butter on the inside of a plain ice cream cone to prevent it from dripping.
20. Keep a container of cornstarch near the stove to use as a thickening agent for sauces and soups.
21. Use a cheese grater to grate butter for easier mixing into recipes.
22. Use a kitchen scale to accurately measure ingredients for recipes.
23. Use a bundt pan to roast a chicken or turkey for even cooking.
24. Use a spoon to easily remove the seed from an avocado.
25. Use a straw to remove the stem from strawberries.
26. Use a fork to easily peel a kiwi.
27. Use a bread knife to easily cut through tomatoes.
28. Keep a bowl of warm water nearby when shaping dough to prevent sticking.
29. Use a mixture of baking soda and water to clean the inside of a burnt pot or pan.
30. Use a spoon to scoop out the membrane from bell peppers.
31. Use a melon baller to scoop out the pit and flesh from an avocado.
32. Use an egg slicer to easily slice mushrooms.
33. Keep a container of stock or broth in the freezer for quick and easy soups and stews.
With these kitchen hacks, you can save time, reduce waste, and make cooking a more enjoyable experience. Give them a try, and you might just discover a newfound love for cooking.